ASICS Women’s GT-2000 5 Running Shoe
$46.95 – $148.80
- Size Guide
- Additional information
For the higher mileage runner looking for structured cushioning and support, the GT-2000 5 shoe features a FluidRide midsole for exceptional bounce-back and cushioning. An added stitch-down toecap enhances durability and forefoot support.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System: This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FluidRide Midsole: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
5 M US, 5.5 M US, 6 M US, 6.5 M US, 7 M US, 7.5 M US
Aluminum/Silver/Orchid, Black/Bay/Diva Pink, Black/Onyx/White, Carbon/Silver/Arctic Aqua, Insignia Blue/Silver/Glacier Sea, Orchid/Silver/Aquarium, Regatta Blue/Flash Coral/Indigo Blue