Timex Ironman Sleek 250 Lap Mid Size Running Watch
- Size Guide
- Additional information
The Timex Ironman Sleek 250 Lap Mid Size Running Watch features TapScreenTM Technology that allows the wearer to conveniently record timesplits with a single, firm tap delivered to the screen - larger digits also make the display easy to read. An inclusive run sensor records distance, pace and cadence data whilst an auto split feature can measure distance or time. An audible target pace is also included along with a dated training log, hydration and nutrition alarms, customizable alarms, labelled interval timers and a 24 hour countdown timer. This watch has a 100m water resistance.
- TapScreenTM Technology - Easily activates laps/splits by tapping anywhere on digital screen and easily activates laps/splits by tapping the watch face. Can be activated or deactivated when necessary.
- Larger Digits - Make the display easy to read.
- Run Sensor - Measures distance, pace and cadence data.
- Auto Split Timing - Can organise measurements by distance or time.
- Audible Target Pacer - Alerts the wearer when they have attained a pre-ordained pace or heart rate.